Happy Birthday to me! I was completely spoiled this year for my 30th. Thursday evening (my Birthday eve) I headed to my good friend Lindsay’s house with my cousin Anna and we had a relaxing girls night just hanging out and enjoying some delicious cupcakes that Lindsay made just for me!
How lucky am I? Pretty lucky! Thanks Lindsay and Nan. Love you both! XO
Then Friday (My Birthday Birth Day) My Dad and little brother came over and made me chicken spaghetti and then I got to go out and celebrate with my long time friend Jessica (of 23 years)! We headed to Kelsey’s for some aps and desert. Another great evening and by now I am feeling completely blessed…
but it didn’t end there!
Saturday evening we met with my Momma, Step-Dad and Gramma for yet another celebration of my birth! I am so blown away by all the love and celebrations. Thanks to everyone my Birthday was a beautiful and happy event! Love you all so very much!
I am looking forward to…. my next 30 years!
No comments:
Post a Comment