Lilly had a Birthday party for a friend from school today. It is only her third party from school this year already! Lilly is a social butterfly and has so many different friends. I love that about her. She keeps getting invited to parties (and like last year) she will be the only one from school or there will only be one or two more children there from their class.
I thought it would be fun to pack the other girls up and let them have some fun too since the party was at Chucky Cheese and there was no way on earth I was about to leave my five year old alone at a Birthday Party at Chucky Cheese by herself, even if she only had a stamp that matched mine to get out the door with. Phew! That was a long sentence! LOL Anyways the girls had a blast and I was happy to be able to be there for Lilly too while the party went on.
Tessa was indeed afraid of Chucky (would not go anywhere near him) and Abby too was a little apprehensive. Here is hoping in a few months they will be over the big costumed people bit since we will be off to Disney World for a week and what is Disney World without life sized Mickey and Minnie?
We may just have to bite the bullet and head back there again in the near future! At least I know I will have one child co-operating for pictures at Disney!
No comments:
Post a Comment