as to why I have not been blogging lately.
1) Lilly came down with an ear infection and had me up a couple nights in a row and we spent many hours (at least it seemed like it) in a germy clinic.
2) As Lilly recovers from her illness, Liam (aka. Daddy) comes down with strep throat all while recovering from a work injury (where he nicely removed the whole finger print from his index finger) and surgery.
3) Very whinny and unhappy babies bring us to the doctor’s office where Abby is also diagnosed with strep throat, Tessa is swabbed and Nella prescribed antibiotics for her first ear infection! I am frantic and praying that she does not follow in Abigail’s history of ear infections. Her first one at 10 months makes for a very uncertain Momma!
Also Abby will be re-referred to ENT (ears, nose and throat) since this will be the second time having strep in the last couple of months! We were referred to ENT when Abby was little for her subsequent ear infections and she had surgery then to have tubes put in.
4) Many fevers and a crying Tessa brings Mommy to calling the doctors office for results on her swab, only to find out she also has strep and needs antibiotics!
5) I am tried… I bet you can’t guess why! I am lacking motivation, taking little to no pictures and trying to get everyone well so we can function again like a healthy, happy family and do fun things together that may happen to be blog worthy.
BTW Liam and I are headed for a night getaway this weekend. It is LONG over due and just what I need after these last few very hectic and hairy weeks. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and I will catch up with you all when we get back!
No comments:
Post a Comment