
Well, since it seems forever since a regular blog post, I am almost at loss for words. We all know I will quickly get over that though!
Our Christmas this year was seriously the most beautiful and memorable Christmas I can remember for a long long time. It was so special and filled with so much love. The kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves {and being spoiled} and we all loved sitting back and watching them in awe over this magical time.
It all started for us on Christmas Eve when my Dad and two brothers and family came to our house for a wonderful homemade diner (I was being domesticated again-- shocking)! We followed dinner with a gift exchange and lovely visit. It was the start to a busy night and I swear the excitement had me going bonkers because I didn't sleep a hoot ALL night. I guess I couldn't stop thinking about Santa coming. I was up every hour I think!
Christmas morning started for us around 8. Shocking I know... the kids actually slept all that time. We enjoyed some family time opening gifts from one another and then setting up the new wii for some family fun before we headed to Auntie Wendy's house for a family brunch. It is always nice to see everyone there and get caught up with one another. Family at Christmas time is SO special. Then, off to Momma's we headed for a wonderful turkey dinner and more very memorable moments made that will be captured in our hearts forever.
Then, boxing day Liam's family came to celebrate with us and spoil us all some more. I got my router fixed and I am now blogging from my warm and cozy living room! Yay!
Hope you all had a blessed and Happy Christmas. Best wishes for 2011, because I cannot promise another blog post before then!
2 comments:
Glad you had such a good Christmas! :-) And happy New Year to you too! :-)
Glad you had a great Christmas. I have to catch up with some posts soon but not tonight... Biggest Loser is on LOL.
Post a Comment