Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hope 2011 is filled with much love and happiness. Happy New Year to all!

We all spent the day together yesterday with friends and came home for a quiet evening. The kids off to bed and Liam and I watched some Gilmore Girls and had some finger foods and we were both in bed by eleven. We did have intentions on staying up until midnight but we couldn’t do it. I just kept thinking about how tired I was and how the kids were going to be up early in the morning and lacking sleep would cause me to not deal with that very well. We still brought in the new year together though, even if we were all snoring! Hope your night was filled with some sort of excitement!

DSC_0142

1 comment:

Taylor said...

LOL! Sounds like me. I was in bed by 10:30. Mike looked at me funny and I said "So what? It's just New Year's Eve. I have to get up early hahahaha!!