Wow! It has been almost FOREVER since I have entered in i heart faces. And three posts in one day is so over the top for me lately! I saw this weeks entry though and was drawn back into the challenge. I am not very good at deciding on ONE particular photo, but I did choose only one. Hope it was the right one. Clearly I have still not advanced in the editing department {wish I had more time to learn and grow in that}. It will all come with time I am sure. So after you check out my best face photo of 2010, head on over to i heart faces to see everyone else’s who entered!
3 comments:
What incredible eyes! She has such an innocence to her, and you captured it beautifully :)
She is adorable!! and who doesn't feel THAT much prettier having a dandelion over one ear? :)
thanks for your sweet comment on my photo! I appreciate it so much.....
Sweet shot of Abby! Just got my laptop back tonight so I need to catch up! Hope you had a great New Year. Barb & Harry are gone to Florida now so if you'de like to come down some time before we leave give me a call.
Post a Comment