Taking us back a couple weeks to when I had wireless internet! I still have not had the chance to talk to someone about fixing this darn router of mine! So, until I do have the time, I sit in the cold unfinished basement attached to an internet (or is it Ethernet? – who cares really?) cord.
On December 5th my sweet Tessa turned TWO! Here are some pictures from her day! I may or may not get back into blogging again in the near future! No promises though!
Dearest Tessa,
You are a sweet and wonderful little girl. You are also the busiest of busy. You like to keep Mommy on my toes, but I love watching you learn and grow so much! You were not too sure about a party in your honour, but once you started opening presents and seeing people had bought you babies, you were in Birthday heaven! Especially since you got to eat cake too! You might like sweets,,,, just a tiny bit!
You continue to amaze me daily with how smart you are. You speak in sentences already. I love how you shy away from people at first meeting but also how quickly you warm up to them and embrace them. I especially love your reaction to seeing people you truly love. You run and dive into their arms and I can see just how their hearts melt upon scooping your sweet little self up! You are SO loveable. What can I say?
Recently you have started hitting! It is a habit we are quickly learning to break you of! You catch on quickly to habits of others and like to keep them for your own. I know you know hitting is bad and I think you are ALMOST at the point of never doing it again. Your sweet heart and temperament will quickly take over and win. I know it!
You make me proud to be your Mommy Tessa! I love you so very much baby girl! And now, you can stop growing any time! I want you to be my baby forever!
Love Mommy XOXO
1 comment:
Great job on the cake and cupcakes!! Love Tessa's dress, hope it was a great day for her.
Post a Comment