Friday, July 2, 2010

A Rare Moment

We have kind of gotten use to taking many posed pictures at one time. The girls with Mommy then the girls with Daddy or Mommy and Daddy together -- I am beginning to think I need to figure out the timer on my camera so we can get photos of us all together at the same time more regularly. It is important for us to have those moments captured.

And thanks to a nice passing boater today at Kingston Mills who offered to take a photo of our whole family-- We ended up with this capture! So thankful for it too!

Cheers to nice passing boaters and cheers to learning about my self timer and capturing more whole family moments on camera!

Candice, care to take a stab at editing this one for me?

2 comments:

Lana said...

Beautiful Family! Have a great, safe weekend!

Taylor said...

If you haven't got it already, check your nat ramos hotmail account. That's the only one I have in my address book.