Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's True What They Say

That fresh air or even smothering humidity and heat make a baby sleep! Who are they anyhow? You know... the older folk. Like my Gramma and Liam's Nanny who use to put their babies outside to sleep. In the days where kidnapping wasn't an issue. Even Liam's Mom said she put him outside in the driveway in a carriage to get some zs! Seriously!

Well, by no means did I let my sweet Nella stay outside and sleep alone. I was by her side the whole time! I swear! And the girls? They frolicked in the sprinkler and dunked in the pool to keep cool! It is the first we have spent any amount of significant time outdoors in days! And it ended sooner than expected after a few time outs! Come on, they don't always act as sweet as they appear to look in blog land! Welcome to our life :)

Blogger is being a bummer again. No big pitures. But, I WILL fix it as soon as I can. Isn't she beautiful?



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Sleeping baking beauty LOL!! We had a few timeouts here today too.

the monkeys' mama said...

gorgeous Natalie!