I am a little late in posting this but yesterday was Liam's birthday. It ended up being a great evening but not quite like I had planned it to go. I planned to pick us up some dinner but the girls were napping so poor Liam had to pick up his own birthday supper! Good thing he didn't mind. He had his four princess' to spend the evening with him and shower him with homemade cards and kisses! What else could a man ask for?
Except maybe a canoe to go fishing in -- which he did get too!
Happy 34
th Birthday Liam! We love you so
stinkin' much!
Especially for picking up your own birthday supper!
XOHang in there... the Canada Day pictures are not working! Blogger is a bummer tonight. Hopefully tomorrow they will be up! Hope everyone had a great day!



No comments:
Post a Comment