Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Yellow Sweater

The yellow sweater pictured bellow is a favourite of my Grandmother's. She wears it every time she gets her first picture taken with her Great Grandchildren. It is very special to her. I have a picture of every one of my girls and Grandma in this sweater. Gram lost this sweater for awhile and my Mom and Aunt tried to replace it for her. The new sweater was lovely, but wasn't the same. One day the yellow sweater miraculously appeared and I am so glad it did. I can't wait to tell all of my girls when they are bigger how Gram cherished this sweater so and how each one of them was lucky to have gotten their picture taken with her in it. How lucky they ALL are to have her in their lives! She cherishes that sweater because it reminds her of her grandchildren she adores so very much -- and we, we Cherish her more than words can say!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Taylor said...

So sweet! Love all the shots of Nella and your Gram.