Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Much Better Weekend

A visit with old friends, a ferry ride to Picton, window shopping in my favorite country decore stores, taking the littles to Lake on the Mountain, flower shopping, sleeping babies, content and happy kiddos, chip truck fries, gardening, soaking up the sunshine, dips in the kiddy pool, swimsuits, long naps and BBQ suppers, romantic movies with the hubs in the evening when all babes are sleeping, and sleeping in Sundays, Fresh cut grass and beautiful finished flower gardens, a much better weekend.

Oh, and Tessa is making a habit of puking in my van! I think I have learned my lesson about feeding her in a moving vehicle and from now on I will bring her a second outfit just in case. Or not -- It is a good excuse for cute new clothes!







1 comment:

Taylor said...

Looks like a great day!