Monday, May 10, 2010

Thank You Mom!

Thank you Mom for showing me how important family is. I love you so very much! XO

My girls and Liam spoiled me rotten yesterday {so blessed}. I cannot imagine my life without them all in it. Liam, Lilly, Abigail, Tessa and Nella ; I love you! And I cannot imagine my life without my Momma and all of the love she has shown me.

Hope all you Mommas had a wonderful day too!

Blessings my friends,

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Really cute shot of the 3 generations!

Mike sucks at Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful picture! I love it :-) and happy mother's day!

Brooke said...

What an amazing picture to cherish forver! Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Lana said...

what a beautiful moment... check out my post when you get a chance

http://themamatrials.blogspot.com/2010/05/passing-on-love.html