
I am sitting on the couch right now trying to update this blog with Abigail practically on my lap! I sit near the end of the couch and Abigail feels she needs to squeeze her tiny little bum into the space between me and the side of the couch. I ask her repeatedly to come to the other side to watch Mommy but she cries and wines until I let her squeeze in! LOL
The other day, the girls were playing with all of the pillows in Abby's room. They make a line out of them on the floor and jump to each one, or pile them high and jump ontop. Pillows are loads of fun you know?! LOL Anyway... at nap time I moved all of the pillows away from Abigail's bed so she could nap properly and went off to do my business. I checked on Abigail awhile later and here she was in bed with every pillow piled high in her bed laying on them! She woke from her nap a bit prematurely... it's no wonder really. It doesn't look all that comfortable does it?
1 comment:
Remind me to hide my pillows from Taylor!, LOL!
Post a Comment