Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Day at the Ranch












Liam and I took the girls to West Winds Ranch in Westport today. It was a fun time. We got to get up close and personal with the animals. We got to feed the goats, sheep, donkeys and even Spot, the pot bellied pig. Spot was my absolute fav! I have decided when we get the farm of our dreams I am going to have a pot bellied pig of my own. He ate marshmallows right from our hands and was gentle as can be! I was surprised at Abigail feeding the goats and sheep but she quite enjoyed it. We couldn't get her on a pony ride though. She didn't even want to sit on him. Lilly went though, and enjoyed it as much as every other time she has rode. We would definately go back to the ranch again. It was a great time! Oh yeah... up on the wall in the barn we saw Lilly Porter writen. We found out they are names of two different horses on the ranch and just so happened to be written side by side.

No comments: