We headed to Busch Gardens today! It was awesome there! So much for the little kids and many places for cool down water fun. But the best part of course was meeting all the Sesame Street Characters. Lilly was the only one brave enough to go up and hug them and say hello. We did pull Nella out to meet Elmo which I do have a picture of (that I had to buy) but will have to post later when I can scan it. She is so funny with them and was yesterday morning with Pooh and friends too. She is mesmerized by them and just smiles hugely.
I am a tiny bit disappointed I didn’t get my picture taken with these guys too. They were great and it was so not crowed like at Disney so we never had to wait more than a few minutes to get on a ride or meet the characters!
4 comments:
So cute! We were thinking of going there this winter if we go again. Know I know we will LOL. Mike told me you called but I have no idea what your cell phone # is and the 2 numbers I tried were not your # LOL. We saw the bag in the row stores (left side) on main street in Magic Kingdom. They are only available in Magic Kingdom so if you didn't see them they may have sold out so please don't go out of your way to find one. When do you get back?
I love all the Sesame Street characters. Very colorful and fun. This photo reminded me of my childhood days.
I must say that this is the most greatest and fantastic kids shows that had ever hit the world. I grew watching up Sesame Street so does my kids.
Not only did Sesame Street give me Ernie to love and make me laugh, but like everyone else who watched this show, it taught me to read and count.
Post a Comment