Lilly is going to be six tomorrow! I cannot believe how the years have flown by! Seriously, way too quickly! We decided to celebrate a little early this year since we just lost my Gramma (the girl’s Great Gramma) to cancer and we will be celebrating her life tomorrow at her funeral. I decided I still wanted tomorrow to be special for Lilly too. So, I am sending her to school with some Birthday cupcakes to share with her school friends. She is having a friend Birthday party next Sunday as well. I am sure this will be a birthday she will never forget. This girl has been completely spoiled already!
Gramma and Grampa took Lilly out shopping on Sunday and got her a new bike! She was beyond thrilled. Her new bike is beautiful and in her new favorite color too (light blue)! Thanks so much Gramma and Grampa. Lilly is loving her new ride! She also got a new soccer ball and shin pads so she can start practicing her soccer skillz since Mom and Dad will be signing her up to start soccer in May. I can’t wait to see her play. I know it will be beyond adorable!
Here are some pictures from our Sunday celebration. I am lacking words and brain cells and hope I will be able to blog somewhat normally soon.
That is 5 + 1 which equals 6 if you didn’t know
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Lilly! Will be thinking of you and your family tomorrow, your Grandma was a wonderful lady!
Post a Comment