Monday, August 9, 2010

We LOVE Hay Bay!

Seriously WONDERFUL family weekend!

Boating, collecting shells, sand play, pool time, lots of swinging, bbqs, beautiful weather {most of the time}, drinks, camp fires, smoores, 2 first time boat rides, funny babies in life jackets, 3 kiddos sleeping in one room successfully, pull out couches, old family friends, chit chat, smiles, laughing and SO MUCH LOVE! pictures {lots of them}, singing, tom toms, trips into town for fishing line and kiddy pools, wind {lots of it}, chicken poop smell, homemade hamburgers, fresh corn on the cob and perhaps one bribing photo in this collage... but, I'll never tell!

Thank you so much Mom and Myles for this opportunity and so glad to catch up with you Judy, Ralph and especially Kelly! XXX



In other news, we are moving in only a few weeks time and I am frantically trying to pack with four kiddos and two animals running around. We are BUSY for the rest of the month and likely missing from the blog world for a little bit. In the mean time I will still try and stay caught up on your lives. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the summer. Stay safe, be happy, have fun! Fall will be here before we know it!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hay Bay loves you guys too. It truely was a wonderful weekend and I am so glad we got to see you guys and spend so much time together...

Taylor said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I am guessing the second picture on the top row lol?