Sunday, August 22, 2010

It WAS Worth it!

And I will tell you all about it soon. Move was successful! We are here {all of us -- including kitty Smokey who we finally brought home tonight. He was missing us and is thrilled to be reunited with us once again} and loving it. Slowly unpacking, settling, having visits from friends and family continually {keep coming --We love having you here}! I have not taken a picture in WAY too long and am hoping to get back into that soon. So many important things to think about like changing our address at the post office, getting Lilly registered for school in September and getting everything organized and in it's place -- because everything has its place and in it's place it should be -- I promise it makes for a happier me!

Updates soon and maybe some pictures! Happy Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

We need pictures!

Catherine Anne said...

Yes photos!!! So happy the move went well~ I wanted you to know my blog is going to private. If you would like to continue following. Please post your email in a comment on my last blog post. This way I can send you an invitation to follow. I have my comments set to be approved, so no one other then I will see your email. Blessings Catherine