
Meet the Baluga whale. We got an awesome view of them... everyone must have been at the Killer Whale tank. These whales swam and played with eachother and sang many a tune. There is something about these sea creatures that totally amazes me!

Well hello there!

Here is our friend the killer whale. I love these animals and wanted to get really close for some fantastic photos. There were SO many people crowded around we had to ask someone nicely if Lilly could squeeze in in front of him. I got the camera ready and got this shot... then "Willy" got so close we couldn't see him anymore.... then.... SPLASH! We got soaked LOL All of us including the camera. It was I admit an amzing cool down from that hot sun! Liam and Abby were watching from afar and still got wet! Needless to say that was the first and last photo I got of my favourite friend!

I'm a little wet Mom!

Yes... SOAKED! LOL

Daddy and Lilly went on this ride and Lilly loved it so much. She was pretty upset when there weren't anymore rides that she was big enough for. We promised her that on Sunday we would take her to Kingston Family Fun World for some fun!

A stop at the deer park. It was pretty calm in there when we got there. The deer hadn't had too many visitors yet and they were relaxing in the shade. We were able to walk right up to them and pet them and didn't even have to get any food! We did clean our hands the second we left tho.... man it smells in there!

Bears, bears and more bears... This bear was scratching an itch. I think we all enjoyed the bears a lot. We could have stayed there all day! They are amazing creatures I tell you! They would actually mimmic Liam just to get some cereal!

This bear just wanted the goods... wasn't too compliant, just VERY cute!

Standing tall Liam... just liked you asked... do I get cerral now??

This was the best bear ever. As you can see even after getting the whole cone for waving to Liam He just stared at me in thanks making it for a picture perfect moment! I told Lilly He looked just like Little Bear and she said "Yeah... except big!"

The dolphins were in the show and did a fabulous job! There were also sea lions who were totally cute but if I kept adding photos I would have been here all night!

The big jump and splash together!

I loved this! Dolphin and trainer floating on their backs together. The trainer is just so happy to be in there with them and how amazing it must be. These creatures are just so willing to please people just like our labrador retreivers. Maybe, just maybe we could get one of these as a pet?

Dance dance dance dance dance the night away!

What a way to end the day... a ride from Daddy. A few hours of much fun and a whole lot of adventure. Marine Land will NEVER get old. We will likely go back again when Abby is a few years older. I am sure that she enjoyed it but will probably forget all about it. Lilly had the time of her life as well as Mommy and Daddy and we are looking forward to our next family trip together! Hope everyone else had an amazing weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment