Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I’m Pretty Certain I Forget How to Blog!

Since we have moved, the only internet access I have had out here in the country is on my cell phone. I have also had some access occasionally on Mom’s computer, but taking the time to blog there is hard to do. I have been trying to update everyone via FB with the occasional mobile upload (which is so not my style - but could be, if I could find a rad photo application… something retro maybe? Hmmmm). My camera (the second love of my life) has also been in for repair. I am really hoping for her to return to me soon so I can regularly start taking pictures again. I LOVE taking pictures and even more than that, I LOVE sharing them. I have been a bit down lately I admit. Perhaps these 2 simple things have been missing in my life lately. Time to step it up? I think so. So… here’s to a new years resolution that I am almost certain I can maintain -- and that is… I take more pictures (not too hard to accomplish I think) AND I  will share more (which should also be an easy feat, since I haven’t blogged at all in the last couple months!). Hope you all had a VERY Merry Christmas! I wish you all much love and happiness in the New Year and I promise to share some photos of the past few months (even if only in collage form) in the very near future!

Blessings my Friends! I will return… and much sooner than last time! XO

No comments: