Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fun at The Lake

 

Wow! It has been forever since I have blogged or even considered doing a blog post. My new full time job has been keeping me busy and making me exhausted! A full time job at home on top of my “job” job is really taking a toll on my energy and enthusiasm about taking pictures or even getting off the couch for that matter.

Mom and Myles were out at their yearly rented cottage this week and the girls (the oldest three littles) went out to spend the night with them last night. Liam and I found ourselves in a quiet home last night with Nella in bed and Liam packing for his getaway this weekend, I didn't know what to do with myself. So I snuggled into my bed and went to sleep at 9pm, suddenly awaking from a goodnight call from my girls at twenty minutes to ten! I guess they slept very well and had a blast today playing in the lake water in their little blow up pool.

After work Nella and I headed out to join in the fun and we immediately went for a boat ride (Myles, Lilly, Abby and Myself). They had been waiting for me to get there all day so I could accompany them on the lake! LOL

When we got back Lilly showed me her new exciting swimming techniques… IN THE LAKE! SO proud of her for that. It took her a lot of warming up to get there (she was nervous about sharing the water with all those little fishies)! Honestly I cannot blame her. Never been one to enjoy a swim in the lake… EVER! Well I think she might have been turned into a little fishy if we had let her stay in the water any longer so she emerged finally and we enjoyed a nice BBQ with Uncle Jeremy and cousin Kiley too! Soon after supper (about 15 minutes tops) we were ready to head home (four tired littles) and two Grandparents who were tired and ready to say goodbye also!

Thanks again Mom and Myles for having the girls out. LOVE making memories that will last forever! XO

And what is a post without pictures? Exactly… boring! Here you go!

2011-08-26

2011-08-261

2011-08-262

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Looks like a great, fun day!