
On June 11, 2005 (aVERY hot sunny day), Liam Porter and Natalie Ramos wed in their backyard @ 361 Coronation Blvd. in Kingston. Family and friends witnessed their vows as well as Lilly's blessing and a dinner and reception followed afterwards where freinds gathered in the parking lot for a tail gate party! LOL Oh the memories!
It is hard to belive that Liam and I have been married for three years but even harder to believe that in June 2002 is when we started dating (6 years ago)! Liam and I met on a white water rafting trip that we had gone on with mutual friends. I remember being so nervous around him at first. I was afraid to shake his hand. After the weekend was over we were inseperable! I remember on the way home we had to stop at my Mom's to get my appratment key and I ran in to her exclaiming I had met the man I was going to marry! She went along with it... certain I was crazy but then got to tell this same story three years ago at our wedding!
Wow... time does fly. Two children later and a third on the way we are well on our way to the lives we dreamed of. Working currently on selling our first home together to buy that perfect hobby farm we have only dreamed of as of yet... wish us luck!
Today we remember only the happy memories and look forward to the many more we have to share not only as a couple... but as a family. Family is everything!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! I remember the tailgate party well, LOL!!!
Post a Comment